• Does not contain styrene, quick-binging, high-resistance hybrid mortar (vinyl-ester resin and cement) in tube
• Resin and cement, and water and thickener are in separate cylinder, they are mixed while wringing from packet
• Partly exploited packet can be used again after exchange of mixer
• Geliation time in temperature between + 10°C and + 20°C: 5 minutes
• Binding time in temperature between + 10°C and + 20°C: 60 minutes
• Capacity: 360ml
• One packet of glue is sufficient to stick in 20 – 25 anchors A 10/80 (with diameter of hole in rock: 12 mm)
• Precise glue dosage due to scale on the package.
All kinds of rocks in above zero temperature. Requires exact cleaning of a hole, nevertheless, small amount of contaminants does not notable affect the resistance.